Vehicle Exhaust Extraction System BS6 700 Deg Mini Set for Bus | Trucks | HCVs
- SARV’s Vehicle Exhaust Extraction System BS6 700 Deg Mini Set
- BSVI vehicles are fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters(DPF) to additionally filter out the soot to deliver cleaner fumes into the air. This filter gets clogged due to soot particles and has to be cleaned at regular intervals for proper functioning of the engines.
- Sarv has come up with Vehicle Exhaust Extraction system for passive DPF cleaning also known as DPF regeneration to be installed at Regeneration Bays of Workshops.
- Vehicle Exhaust Extraction Systems at the vehicle work area prevent high temperature and toxic fumes to be dispersed in the working environment and become a danger for the operator and his health.
- This system is developed for DPF Regeneration at Regeneration bays to extract harmful fumes and engine emissions upto 700 degree Celsius.
- Must for Operator Safety
- It extracts gases with suction created by Fan and the motor at the production source (vehicle muffler/Exhaust Pipe) and convey it to the outside of the workshops.
- This particular model is Miniset which is the simplest Extraction system. The Fan and Motor are fixed at a position chosen on the wall or a pillar and the hose hangs down from that point.
- It is extremely low maintenance and cost effective solution
Complete System consists of :
- Centrifugal Fan with 2HP Stainless Steel Motor
- 10Mt Hose ( 2.5 mt 700 Degree and 7.5mt 500 Degree)
- 150mm Diameter of Hose
- Wall Hangers for the Hose
- Sarv’s Universal Patented Support Trolley for Fume Extraction Systems
SKU: HTESM7-10M Categories: BSVI Vehicles, Vehicle Exhaust Extraction System 700 Degree For DPF Cleaning, Latest from SARV, Vehicle Fume Extraction Systems Tags: Fume Extraction system, Vehicle Exhaust Extraction System, DPF Cleaning
Be the first to review “Vehicle Exhaust Extraction System BS6 700 Deg Mini Set for Bus | Trucks | HCVs” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.