|Square Drive (inch)||Torque Range (Nm)||Fine Scale (Nm)||Overall Length (mm)||Net Weight (kg)|
|3/8||5 - 25||0.1||323||0.765|
|3/8||10 - 50||0.1||400||0.983|
|1/2||20 - 100||0.5||400||0.998|
|1/2||40 - 200||0.5||517||1.36|
|1/2||60 - 340||1||620||1.73|
|3/4||150 - 750||2.5||1210||5.85|
|1||200 - 1000||2.5||1500||7.43|
ST-TW10 – Torque Wrench (from 3/8″- upto 1″)
- SARV’s Torque Wrench
- Torque wrenches allow tightening of fasteners to the desired torque, preventing damage from from undertightening or overtightening the fastener and can be used to repair , bikes , cars & trucks.
- Various Sq Drive from 3/8″ – 1″ for professional uses.
- High accuracy torque wrench, with unmatched features, safety & ergonomics
- 48 teeth ratchet allows for an engagement angle of 7-1/2° which is ideal; providing both precise adjustment & non slip use.
- Chrome – Molybdenum steel square drive.
- Adjustment of torque is achieved by pressing the safety button & simultaneously pulling out the adjustment ring; turning the ring to the desired value, re-pressing the safety button & simultaneously pushing the adjustment ring back. Fully secure locking mechanism avoids forced adjustment.
- Lightweight with a comfort grip handle & lens for clear reading of the set value.
- Tightening achieved in clockwise direction with a click sound once the required torque is achieved. Reversing the ratchet allows for using the wrench in anti-clockwise direction, used to loosen on over tightened fastener.
- Accurate to ± 4% of reading.
- Each unit is individually serial numbered & includes calibration certificate traceable to international standards.
- Protective plastic case included with each unit.
- Fully serviceable, repair kits available as spare.
SKU: ST-TW10 Categories: Workshop Equipment for Passenger Cars, Pneumatic Impact Wrench Tag: torque wrench